AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2023
The ADJ Lighting EVS3 is a rugged LED video panel solution designed for temporary installations that demand stunning visual displays. With a pixel pitch of 3.91mm and a configuration of a 3-in-1 RGB SMD2121 LED, the EVS3 delivers crisp and vibrant images with a pixel density of 128x128, totaling an impressive 65,536 pixels per square meter.
The EVS3 is built for convenience and durability, featuring front and rear serviceability with four easily replaceable video modules on each panel. Its compact size of 19.68” x 19.68” x 2.96” and lightweight construction weighing just 16.5 lbs make it highly portable and easy to handle.
Equipped with corner protectors for added durability during transport and setup, the EVS3 ensures that your investment remains protected. Its exceptional optical ratings include a brightness of 800 NITS and a wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and 140° vertical at 9.75 ft. The EVS3 also offers versatile control options, supporting various input modes such as Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and HD-SDI.
Hang up to 20 EVS3 Video Panels vertically with the VSRB1 (VS1100) Rigging Bar. There are magnets on the top and bottom to temporarily connect panels before latching together allowing a single user to install an entire wall. For added convenience, a range of optional accessories are available, including flight cases, rigging bars, support brackets, and video processors, allowing you to customize and enhance your installation according to your specific needs.
The EVS3 is intended for temporary use only and should not be permanently installed. Elevate your visual experience to new heights with the ADJ Lighting EVS3 LED video panel.
American DJ EVS3
• Pixel Pitch: 3.91mm (0.15”)
• LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD2121 LED
• Pixel Density: 128x128; 65536 per square meter
• Size :19.68” x 19.68” x 2.96” / 500 x 500 x 75mm
• Module Quantity: 4
• Weight: 16.5 lbs. / 7.5kg.
• Corner Protectors to protect the corners of the EVS3 during transport, set-up and teardown
• Front and rear serviceable: 4 easy to replace video modules on each panel
• Magnets on top/bottom to temporarily connect panels before latching together allowing a single user to install an entire wall
• Surface Flatness: Gaps<0.5mm
• Brightness: 800 NITS
• View Angle: Horizontal 160°/Vertical 140° @ 9.75 ft. (3m)
• Gray Scale: ≥14-bit
• Display Color: 256
• Brightness Adjustment: 0~100% 100 Levels
• Contrast ratio: 5000:1
• Processing: 14-bit
• Operation Power: 100~240V 50-60Hz
• Max. Power Consumption: 120W/per panel
• Ave. Power Consumption: 48W/per panel
• Connections Power/Data: Power-PowerLock In/Out; DataLock In/Out
• Control Mode: Nova Star Synchronous System with Control via DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-75Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/16
• Refresh Rate: 3840Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <120m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
• Operating Temp / Humidity: Fahrenheit: -4° + 104° / Celsius: -20° + 40°/ 10-90% (No Condensation)
• Operating Life / MTBF: 50,000 Hours / 5,000 Hours
• Protection Level: IP20 (Front and Back)
• Out of Control Rate: <0.02%
• VSFC8 (VS8100): Flight Case – Fits 8 EVS3 Video Panels
• VSRB1 (VS1100): Rigging Bar – Hang up to 20 EVS3 Video Panels vertically
• VSRQR (VSM210): Quick Rig - Attaches and locks on to the rear of EVS3 so it can be fastened to a 2" pipe or truss
• VS1RSB (VS1126) Rear Support Bracket for EVS3
• VSSCSB VSSCSB): Single Column Support Base
• VSGSB (VSG100): Ground Support Base
• VSGSLT (VSGSLT): Ground Support Ladder Truss
• VSGSCSB (VSG155): Clamp Support Bar
• Novastar VX4S: Video Processor
• Novastar MCTRL-300: Video Processor
• Novastar Nova Pro HD: Video Processor
• Arkaos Media Master: Video Software
• Arkaos GrandVJ 2.0: Video Software
• Cabinet to Cabinet Data Link Cables (Ethernet Locking Connectors)
• Indoor Power Locking Link Cables
• Indoor Power Locking Main Power Cables
• cETLus (Pending)
This product was developed for temporary use only! It should not be permanently installed.